It won't be Tebow Time for the New York Jets on Sunday. Tim Tebow is expected to be inactive, with Greg McElroy suiting up this week for Rex Ryan and the Jets. Tim Tebow is still dealing with two fractured ribs, originally suffered against the Seattle Seahawks. The move is an interesting one, as Tim Tebow was active for the game against the New England Patriots on Thanksgiving night at MetLife Stadium.
The New York Jets quarterback weirdness continues with Tim Tebow reportedly set to be inactive for tomorrow's game against the Arizona Cardinals. There has been so much made of the acquisition of Tim Tebow, then the dynamic of Mark Sanchez and Tim Tebow playing together, and with the poor play of Mark Sanchez some wondered whether Tim Tebow would take over as the starter. That never materialized, and perhaps the most interesting thing that has happened this season was Tim Tebow being active in the 49-19 debacle against the New England Patriots despite two fractured ribs.
The fuel has been thrown on the fire in terms of the speculation of the decision to keep Tim Tebow active for that game, as he may be inactive for tomorrow's game against the Cardinals. Has the condition worsened or was there just some standard Jets weirdness going on when he suited up last week?
Whatever the case, Greg McElroy should expect to be active. Even if Tim Tebow were to talk his way into dressing for tomorrow's game, the Jets can't count on him being healthy enough to contribute if for some reason Mark Sanchez were forced out of the game.
- Check out the latest episode of The Jets Zone!
- Be sure to follow Jets 101 on Twitter and like Jets 101 on Facebook. Plus, check out Jets 101 on Google+
- Text "oneteam" to 20222 to donate $10 to the One Team for the Lights charity initiative.
- Be sure to “like” Sports Media 101 on Facebook and to follow Sports Media 101 on Twitter
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- New York Jets: Time to Start Greg McElroy
- New York Jets’ Tim Tebow: Time for Tim Tebow to Replace Mark Sanchez?
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/ne4